And we think you should be too.
This year at London Vet Show, to celebrate being announced as the sole UK partner for veterinary sales for Agfa, we will be giving away one of Agfa’s most popular CR solution, the CR 15-X digital processor, along with all the essentials!* We can’t wait to see you all in person again, and what better way to celebrate than giving one lucky practice some brand new kit!
Anyone can be in with the chance of winning our CR 15-X package, just find us on stand E10, speak to one of our friendly staff members, pop some details onto a form and that’s it, you’re entered! It’s that easy.
The lucky winner will be announced over our socials the following week, so keep your eyes peeled as it could be you and your practice.
So, will we see you there?
*Package includes a CR 15-X digitiser, x3 cassette plates, Windows 10 PC, Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
The small print!
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. PLH Medical reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
- Unless stated otherwise, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply.
- In order to be eligible to enter the competition, you must be 18 or older.
- PLH Medical reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they believe any rules have been breached or any laws infringed. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the rules could lead to PLH Medical disqualifying the entrant, without giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition; or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. PLH Medical reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this rule.
- In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, PLH Medical, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
- Entries must be made by the Closing Date 12/11/2021 and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
- Only one Entry per person is permitted. In the event that PLH Medical discover multiple entries for one individual, all entries will be disqualified. In the case that the entrant with multiple entries wins, another winner will be selected in the same manner as before.
- Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, PLH Medical accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
- Prize-winners will be selected and notified via email. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason PLH Medical reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, PLH Medical reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 6 above.
- PLH Medical accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- PLH Medical accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND DATA PROTECTION
- PLH Medical will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their practice name and location; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).