Tapoly partners with PLH Medical Ltd to provide flexible Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Up to £5 million of Medical Malpractice cover.
- Adjustable limit – pay only for what you need.
- Maximum protection with professional indemnity and public liability included.
Europe’s first on-demand insurance provider, Tapoly, partners with PLH Medical Ltd to provide Medical Malpractice Insurance – an essential cover for nurses, complementary therapists and all others in the allied healthcare professions who can now benefit from access to flexible insurance cover for damages or claims expenses incurred as a result of physical injury, death, mental injury and illness, mental anguish, disease, disability, sickness and shock of any patient.
A comprehensive policy, which has an adjustable limit, provides customers with flexibility and control over the amount that they need. It includes:
- Professional Indemnity cover in relation to any financial loss caused to third parties by negligent act, error or omission during the provision of professional services
- Public/General and Product Liability cover in relation to any bodily injury and/or property damage caused by an accident in connection with your business
- Loss of documents (destruction, damage or loss) owned or are entrusted to you
- Breach of professional confidentiality during your business
- Libel and slander committed without malice in the conduct of your business
- Inquest costs in respect of unexpected deaths which may give rise to a claim
- Good Samaritan acts where you render assistance to a passer-by not under your direct care
Janthana Kaenprakahmroy, CEO of Tapoly said: “This is another great addition to our product line as well as our partners, as we remain committed to making insurance accessible and affordable to everyone. Medical malpractice insurance is needed by workers providing medical care or ancillary services to patients, where the risks could be significant. I am delighted to partner with PLH Medical Ltd – one of the leading suppliers of X-Ray imaging equipment and solutions across its markets in the UK and internationally, and also a business that shares the same values as Tapoly”.
With over 400 professions representing industries such as technology, management consultants, marketing, media, creative, administration and healthcare on the list, Tapoly is continuously working to make sure that its products are available to as wide an audience as possible, and it remains committed to its goal of making insurance affordable and accessible to everyone.
Mike Jenkins, managing director of PLH Medical Ltd said: “We were immediately drawn to Tapoly because of their creative culture and focus. Our customers can tailor their insurance to their specific needs and only pay for insurance when they really need it, an innovation that the locum sector has needed for so long. Tapoly provides the peace of mind to worry less about the risks and for our customers to spend more time focusing on doing what they love.”