See more with the largest display in its class
• A 21.5-inch high-resolution display allows you to see more details in less time.
Scan more with a streamlined control panel
• Designed for ultimate productivity and flexibility, the newly redesigned control panel has up to 28% fewer keystrokes* and 3x more user-customizable settings to help you scan faster.
Do more with an intuitive touch display
• A 10.4-inch high-resolution display with instant response technology allows for
faster selection of imaging protocols.
• Exclusive features at the tip of your fingers such as syngo® Auto OB measurements will allow you to perform routine anatomical measurements faster than traditional solutions.
Expand your vascular insight
• A Siemens exclusive, Clarify™ Vascular Enhancement (VE) technology reduces image noise and artifacts in vascular studies, producing exceptional definition that promotes detection of vascular disease.
Uncover more clinical detail
• Increase your field-of-view by up to 32% with our linear VF12-4 transducer.
• See more clinical detail with Siemens’ exclusive 220° EC10-5w endocavity transducer offering up to 75% larger field-of-view than standard probes.
Experience higher resolution
• Ideal for breast and musculoskeletal imaging, the Siemens exclusive 16 MHz transducer delivers advanced superficial imaging to support your disease characterization efforts.
Maximize your system uptime
• Featuring a state-of-the art digital architecture and optional 24/7 Siemens Remote Service, the ACUSON NX3 Series offers high uptime and optimal performance.
Optimize your capital investment
• The ACUSON NX3 Series offers fully compatible and scalable transducers, which can reduce your up-front investment by an average of 31%*.
Extend the life of your system
• Built with clear and economic paths to upgrades, the ACUSON NX3 system offers easy and quick access to the most up-to-date ultrasound technologies.
* Data on file. Results may vary.