The easiest way to go “instant DR”
At 43 x 35 cm in size, the detector fits into any standard bucky tray and can be easily removed to provide versatility for all exams. Wireless technology enhances operator comfort, and improves exam flexibility and convenience, even in challenging imaging situations.
Faster and more efficient workflow
The DX-D 40 is an integral part of an Agfa Instant DR solution, which includes the NX image acquisition software with MUSICA processing and detector. These cassette-less and filmless solutions provide a range of workflow benefits that improve productivity and speed up exam time. Retakes can be made immediately without changing cassette, and the number of images is no longer limited by the availability of cassettes. To complete the workflow, images can be sent immediately to a PACS or imager in DICOM format.
AGFA DX-D 40 Features:
- The easiest and most versatile way to go Direct Digital
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) allows seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximising the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- Improved workflow and exam speed
- Cassette-sized detector gives maximum convenience and portability
- Excellent connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium OxySulphide (GOS) detector conversion screens