Lightweight yet robust, the DR-14e Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Radiography, while maximising the use of their existing equipment. The full-field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) detector requires no electrical connection to the x-ray system, for seamless use with virtually all conventional and mobile digital x-ray systems.
The wireless technology and lighter weight enhance operator comfort and improve exam flexibility and convenience, even in challenging imaging situations. The modern design of the detector combines ergonomics with aesthetics, with the sides sealed to prevent liquid ingress, making cleaning and disinfection easier.
The AGFA DR-14e cassette-sized Digital Detector with Automatic Exposure Detection offers a compact, versatile and ergonomic solution for fast, high-quality digital imaging, even in challenging imaging situations.
• The easiest and most versatile way to go Direct Digital
• Wireless, high resolution full-field AED detector works with virtually any conventional or mobile X-ray equipment
• Convenient 14×17-inch size and light weight provide optimal convenience and portability, for all examinations
• Easier patient positioning enhances workflow
• High DQE and optimal pixel size support lower patient radiation dose
• Cassette-less solution improves workflow and examination speed
• Excellent connectivity with DICOM conformant software and imagers enable fast sending of images
• Comes with Caesium Iodide (Csl) scintillator detector