Dear Valued Customer,
We are excited to announce that PLH Medical will now be our sole partner in the UK Veterinary market for the sales, support and service of our conventional and digital imaging products.
The UK digital imaging market has changed significantly over the last few years and the time is right to appoint a dedicated partner to provide and maintain Agfa imaging products and service in the pursuit of customer excellence.
PLH Medical has invested heavily and been a progressive partner to Agfa Healthcare for over 25 years. They have a proven track record in customer service and continual innovation aligned with our leading-edge product range.
Moving forward PLH Medical will be the only authorised distribution channel for Agfa Healthcare for sales and service in the veterinary market.
As well as providing the lowest cost route to our imaging product portfolio PLH Medical will be the only partner to have access to authorised spare parts and software updates to carry out a full and in-depth service, as well as emergency call outs.
Our commitment to you is to provide an unparalleled service to our valued customers in the UK.
What are the benefits of a dedicated imaging partner?
- Every engineer receives specific and ongoing product training to become accredited as an Agfa approved service partner.
- Access to a fully qualified engineer via our dedicated call centre to assist and identify necessary parts prior to an engineer attending.
- Only an accredited partner has access to the very latest technical documents, software and safety updates as well as to the latest product developments and promotions.
- Contract & warranty customers receive at least one preventative maintenance visit per year as well as fast on-line and telephone support by our partner. This official support confirms the system is running optimally, has the most up to date Windows security and has the latest Agfa updates available installed and licensed.
- A commitment to have the necessary spare parts held locally in the UK for Agfa products alone with next day delivery for non-stock items.
- Contract customers receive a unique discount on all spare parts.
- Access to Agfa’s Tier 2 development engineers for problem resolution.
All our UK customers will be contacted in the coming weeks to explain the benefits of how the new dedicated partner model can help your practice to achieve excellence in imaging.
For more information please call PLH Medical Ltd on 01923 237521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imaging Business Manager UK & Eire