MS HF Series 100kHz HF X-ray generator
Operators can choose from and reprogram to their own preference each of the 100 APR programs distributed across 10 anatomical bodily regions. Available for a wide variety of powering options for both radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures, the MS HF LC Series of high frequency radiographic generators continues PLH Medical’s tradition of providing hospital grade quality components.
The MS HF Series generators are available as 3 phase, single phase and stored energy models.
• Microcontroller operation delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter
• Automatic line compensation.
• One-point (kV, w/ AEC), two-point (kV, mAs) and three-point (kV, mA, sec.) operating
• Automatic Exposure Control option.
• APR operating mode with 100 examinations distributed across 10 anatomical regions.
• Simple and user-friendly technique reprogramming procedures for operators to
customize their own • APR charts.
• Automatic parameter correction for adult and patient sizes, tissue density and fi l/
• Manual override technology allows the operator to modify the recommended kV, mA
• Sophisticated self-diagnostic capability and descriptive, digital error messages allow
for a fast and well-defined initial diagnosis.
• Compact design and display console are ideally suited for small control rooms.
• Automatic tube overload protection; selectable at 80% or 100% maximal load.
• Stored energy 30kW, 40kW and 50kW versions are available.
To find out more and to organise a trial please call or submit an enquiry form.